Sunday, January 10, 2010

Preparation

It is the day before beginning my first Silicon Valley adventure. Right now, my main focus is attempting to fit everything into my luggage; however, my excitement for the days to come is growing with the passing hours.

I am most excited for our trip to the Google campus and the potential meeting at Porter Novelli, a global public relations leader. Each day, I will chronicle the meetings and events of the day, what I found interesting, and the information that will help me in my future endeavors.

Tomorrow, Jeni, Pyz, and I will be meeting up with the rest of our class to head off to weather above freezing.

Our first day of the trip will include traveling and getting acquainted with our new surroundings right along the Fisherman's Wharf. Tuesday will be a busy day with meetings with Steve Larsen, Vark.com, Digg.com, and a SF New Tech evening event.

With so much to do in 12 days, it is bound to be a trip to remember!

1 comment:

  1. Have Fun! Hope you have a safe trip and I look forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete