Monday, January 11, 2010

Day One

Today we flew to San Francisco which pretty much took the entire day. We settled into our hotel rooms and then headed out to check out Fisherman's Wharf.

The entire group ate together at Fog Harbor Fish House where I had my first seafood since fish sticks when I was 10. It was different, but it was surprisingly good. I am told that it was better than good, but I still haven't developed the taste for slimy sea creatures.

After dinner, we walked around the wharf for a little bit. We are nearby Pier 39, the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz. The girls checked out some stores before heading back to the hotel and all getting online to update our blogs and tweet about the $30 dinner we just ate.

Tomorrow we begin our meetings starting at 8:15 and ending with a SFNewTech event at Mighty Bar!

Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. You ate seafood and liked it??!!! Hope you have a good day with all your events!

    ReplyDelete